World Supermodel India Contestants will be judged in conventional style for their etiquette as well as in the traditional style and will cover most of the following areas:
- Virtual Screening: All the Contestants will undergo a Virtual screening phase. This will be the very first chance for the contestants to capture Judges’ attention merely with the profile and photographs. This minimal make up, and right posture is all that will take you to the next level of screening.
- Ramp Walk: Judges will award marks to contestant’s confidence and public appeal.
- Interview Round: Contestants will be interviewed by each of the High profile guests and judges. This will be the very first interaction between the judges and contestants in public environment.
- Costume / Accessory Round: Contestants will be judged on the designs for Evening Gown / Cocktail Gown / Traditional Ethnic wear to demonstrate their poise and grace. Marks will be awarded on contestants’ ability to present what they wear. The cut and style would be marked by the judges.
- Demeanour: Contestants would be evaluated on their presentability for a cause and their interaction standards with prominent delegates and guest during voluntary event or endorsing for a cause.
- Photographic profile: Though this is not all, these categories are judged during the production by our team of judges, panel and photographers where contestants will have the chance to demonstrate their ability to present themselves in front of camera.
In order for the entry to be considered valid, all the eligibility guidelines must be fulfilled.
Non-compliance of any of these shall lead to cancellation of the entry.
- Contestants should be an Indian Passport holder or at least should be eligible to have one.
- Photograph Criteria: Should be kept simple without heavy make-up or preferably with no make-up
- Contestants should be a born female
- By entering the State / National pageant, Contestants agree and understand the contest rules and will abide to the same at all times during the event(s).
World Supermodel India Pageant
- Age Group: Between 20 yrs – 30 yrs
- Height: 170 cms or taller
World Teen Supermodel India Pageant
- Age Group: Between 16 yrs – 19 yrs
- Height: 165 cms or taller