- Film participating in festival will be put up in Goindietvindia.com , Should the producer does not agree for same, he /she will not be able to participate for viewers award & need to submit request in writing along with submission of film.
- The film entry must relate to the following festival topics:
- Caused Based
- The deadline for submissions of films is 15th April 2016
- Filmmakers may submit more than one entry. Each entry must be accompanied by a separate entry form.
- Please send 2 copies of your submissions in a DVD playable format (VOB)
- Submitted DVD entries must be labeled with the Title, Running Time, Format and Contact Information.
- Film entries in any other language other than English and Hindi need to be supported with English subtitle.
- All entries are mandatory part of Go indie TV short & documentary Film Festival.
- Submission of DVDs and any other related materials are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Along with the film, please submit:
- Poster of the film (A/3 size) (4 copies)
- Entry form (2 copies)
- Production notes (information about the process of film making, along with the experiences, concept, script, onset etc in not more than 700 words.
- The film should not contain any material (either in visual or verbal form) that would be an offense to any religious feelings or support racism. The film should not contain any kind of nudity or unnecessary violence.
- The final decision regarding film screening will be determined solely the Jury of Goindie Tv Film Festival.
- Selected films will be notified via email / phone call, after the Jury process.
- Kindly make sure to follow all submission requirements. Incomplete entry will not be entertained.
- By entering or submitting to this festival you are granting the GoindieTV Film Festival, the right to screen your film publicly at least one time during the entire film festival operations before and after the event.
- By entering in this film festival, you are granting GoindieTV Film Festival, the right to use screen grabs, press materials, and stills from your movie on our advertisements, press materials, festival programs, social media, BTL activity and website.
- Failure to comply with the guidelines, rules, regulations, terms & condition or eligibility may be cause for disqualification and having your film pulled from screening or competition.
- By entering or submitting to any GoindieTV Film Festival, you acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund or damage claims of any kind if your film is unable to screen due to technical or operational difficulties or if your film needs to be rescheduled or delayed for any reason.
- GoindieTV Film Festival is not responsible for films that are missing, damaged, unreadable, lost in transit, or stolen, and neither responsible for broken or non-functioning films.
- GoindieTV Film Festival reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The Entrant agrees to indemnify GoindieTV Film Festival, their respective successors, assigns, licensees and their respective officers, directors, members, agents and employees and hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees) and penalties arising out of, resulting from, based upon or incurred because of a breach by the Entrant of any statement, representation or warranty made by the Entrant in this entry form.
“You agree that this Agreement may be automatically assigned by GoindieTV Film Festival, in its sole discretion, to a third party. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement, along with any other terms and conditions regulating use of the Website, sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The provisions of this Agreement and any ancillary terms and conditions will survive termination or expiration to the extent necessary to carry out the intentions of the parties.
Copyright. All content contained on GoindieTV Film Festival Website, including but not limited to video, clips, photographs, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of GoindieTV Film Festival. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content contained is strictly prohibited. If you use material appearing on the Website contrary as set forth in the Agreement, you may be liable for infringement, misappropriation or other causes of action to the fullest extent of the law.
Trademarks. Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, trade dress, and service names included in the Website are trademarks of GoindieTV Film Festival and are protected by the trademark laws of the India and other jurisdictions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, modify or post any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials on the Website, without our prior written consent. The Trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
Right To Enter. Entrants warrant that they have the legal right to enter film work to GoindieTV Film Festival. As Director/Producer/Submitter of the Film, entrants have submitted and represent and warrant to GoindieTV Film Festival that the Film and all parts thereof are original; that the Film does not contravene the rights of any person or entity and that entrants own or control the Film and all parts thereof and have the sole authority to submit the Film to the Leavenworth Film Festival; the Film entrants submitted to GoindieTV Film Festival is not subject to nor threatened by any litigation. Entrants acknowledge that no fiduciary or confidential relationship now exists between the Festival and entrants, and entrants further acknowledge that no such relationship is established by these guidelines, the submission of the Film, or by GoindieTV Film Festival’s acceptance, review or retention of the Film.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: GoindieTV Film Festival DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR ANYTIME DURING THE EVENT PROGRESS AND AFTER AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE ITS PROGRESS PLATFORM, OR GENERALLY FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER METERIALS PUBLISHED, UNPUBLISHED OR DISTRIBUTED BY GoindieTV Film Festival, OR ITS AFFILIATES. GoindieTV Film Festival IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE WEBSITE AND OTHER MEDIA PLATFORMS. SPECIFICALLY, GoindieTV Film Festival DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GoindieTV Film Festival BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHER MEDIA PLATFORM OR CAUSED BY YOUR CONDUCT. GoindieTV Film Festival DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS.